If you are looking for a healthy and delicious meal to make, we have just the thing for you. In addition to being highly nutritious, salmon is very tasty and quick to cook. You’ll fall in love with this salmon in teriyaki sauce recipe and best of all it takes less than 30 minutes to prepare.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 + 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- *Optional: Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a small saucepan whisk together low-sodium soy sauce, 6 tablespoons water, honey, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and lemon juice and bring mixture to a light boil over medium heat.
3. Whisk together cornstarch with remaining 2 tablespoons water, then add to sauce mixture in saucepan.
4. Let mixture boil, whisking constantly, for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
5. Place salmon in baking dish then pour teriyaki sauce evenly over salmon.
6. Bake in preheated oven 12 – 15 minutes until salmon has cooked through.
Serve warm topped with *chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
Please leave your comments below and let us know what you think of this teriyaki salmon recipe.